Sign in or
Untangling my chopsticks : a culinary sojourn in Kyoto - Riccardi, Victoria Abbott
Apricots on the Nile : a memoir with recipes - Collette Rossant
Chocolat - Joanne Harris
Pomegranate soup - Marsha Mehran (Iranian sisters who run a restaurant)
Food of love - Anthona Capella (Italian food romance)
The mistress of spices - Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
La cucina : a novel of rapture - Lily Prior (Sicilian Librarian Food Lover!)
The book of salt / Monique Truong (Vietnamese chef's memoir - she was the chef of Gertrude Stein and Alice B Toklas)
Madame Proust and the kosher kitchen / Kate Taylor (culinary biography of Marcel Proust's wife - wonder if it mentions madeleines!)
Crescent - Diana Abu-Jaber (Iraqi/Lebanese American chefs and food) Love Takes You Home : a journey in 13 delicious meals. Julie Capaldo
* Recipes from The Dump. Abigail Stone.
* La Cucina : a Novel of Rapture. Lily Prior
* The Foodtaster. Peter Elbling
* The Family Frying Pan. Bryce Courtenay
* The Legend of the Villa Della Luna.
* Chile Death. Susan Albert
* Fat Chance. Deborah Blumenthal
* Five Quarters of the Orange.
* Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Café. Fannie Flagg
* The Blue Corn Murders. Nancy Pickard
* The Hotel Riviera. Elizabeth Adler.
* The Death Merchant. Lee Goldberg.
* Tart and Juicy: food stories from
* Under a Tin-Grey Sari. Wayne Ashton.
* Like Water for Chocolate. Laura Esquivel
The non-fiction list:
Apricots on the Nile. Colette Rossant
* Return to Paris: a memoir with recipes.
* The Taste of Memory. Marion Halligan
* The Really Stuffed Guide to Good Food.
* The man who ate everything.
* La Bonne Table. Ludwig Bemelmans.
* Kitchen Confidential: adventures in the
* A cook's tour: in search of the perfect
meal. Anthony Bourdain.
* Toast. Nigel Slater.
* Out of the Frying Pan. Keith Floyd.
* Sheer Bottled Bliss: my Margaret River
* Seachange. Ian Parmenter
* I sang for my supper. Margaret Fulton.
* The Perfectionist : Life and Death in Haute
Cuisine. Bernard Chelminski
* The Accidental Foodie. Neale Whitaker.
* Garlic and Sapphires: the secret life of a restaurant critic in disguise. Ruth Reichl.
What about all the Diane Mott Davidson books - murder mysteries solved by a
caterer with recipes included.
- The Cereal murders
- The Last suppers
- The Main corpse
- Prime cut
- The Grilling season
- Tough cookie
- Sticks and Scones
- Chopping Spree
- Double shot and her latest
- Dark tort
Latest page update: made by AmyHeap
, Mar 10 2008, 11:36 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Added two foodie books and removed one duplicate.
22 words added
4 words deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page